From As A Man Thinketh

"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes, And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes The tool of Thought, and , shaping what he wills, Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:- He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking-glass."

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Unexpectdly Went Dark for Awhile...

Sorry, I had to go dark for awhile.  Let's just say if you want to comment on controversial subjects don't use a user name that could easily be traced back to you.  Especially if the subject is a current hot local court case.  Duh!  Won't make that mistake again.  The case is over, the person I was commenting in defense of is on the way to being exonerated and I'm not as concerned anymore about traceability.  Sorry if I'm being mysterious but I'll write more later.

No comments: