"Lay down true principles, and adhere to them inflexibly.
Do not be frightened into their surrender..."
~Thomas Jefferson
From As A Man Thinketh
"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes, And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes The tool of Thought, and , shaping what he wills, Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:- He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking-glass."
AAGh! I didn't get mine done last night. I want to read yours but not until I get mine done. I will use reading yours as an incentive to get mine done:) But I have to go to town today so it might not until later. I can't wait to read what you wrote.
1 comment:
AAGh! I didn't get mine done last night. I want to read yours but not until I get mine done. I will use reading yours as an incentive to get mine done:) But I have to go to town today so it might not until later. I can't wait to read what you wrote.
Post a Comment