"Lay down true principles, and adhere to them inflexibly. Do not be frightened into their surrender..." ~Thomas Jefferson
From As A Man Thinketh
"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes, And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes The tool of Thought, and , shaping what he wills, Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:- He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking-glass."
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Book Making Software
Okay, my sister told me about this free program you can download (http://www.blurb.com/)to make a book out of your pictures. You can submit it to publish and have a soft or hard bound book made. I was excited to check it out so I have. This is so awesome! I downloaded it Friday night and have already input all my 2009 pictures to date and half of 2008. I have also started a homeschool yearbook and a cookbook as it has templates for more than just a photo album. I am just so excited about this program as I can use it to turn my blog into a book and I can have the kids create their own books as you don't have to "Publish" it to print. In fact it is encouraged to print it out first before ordering your book so I am going to show the kids how they can make their own books and we can just laminate them. I also checked out their prices to print and I think they are reasonable (http://www.blurb.com/create/book/pricing#standard-portrait). Can't wait to order my first one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment