"Lay down true principles, and adhere to them inflexibly. Do not be frightened into their surrender..." ~Thomas Jefferson
From As A Man Thinketh
"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes, And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes The tool of Thought, and , shaping what he wills, Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:- He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking-glass."
Friday, November 13, 2009
I love what TJ Ed has done for me.
It has encouraged me to continue on my path to education and wisdom. It’s like my mind is a giant vault that has been locked up by public school training. As I read and re-read all kinds of books, articles, essays, etc. there is that little click of the cam. One day all the little cam’s will fall into place and I look foreward to what will be revealed…maybe.
Labels:
public school,
TJ Ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment